Yo, there’s this Kickstarter I just saw on the Rune Factory 4 board on GameFAQs for this new game called Wild Season so I took a look at it and it SOUNDS REALLY AMAZING like slightly dark, mature Harvest Moon heres what features they got listed and they got a bunch more stuff on the kickstarter page:
- Play as a male or female character!
- 8 Bachelors and/or bachelorettes for you to woo, romance and marry.
- Same sex relationships.
- Build relationships with characters that you can believe. make friends, and loved ones, or enemies and crazy exes with our custom built relationship engine: The Friend-Zone Engine.
- Grow crops, raise animals, and sell their produce.
- Multiple story-lines, relationships and choices for you to explore, ranging from a mature emotional roller coaster, to downright slapstick.
- Make choices that change the world around you. Make your way into the town council and make decisions about where to take your town.
- Participate or simply attend the many festivals that occur throughout the year, including fairs, competition, races, mystic sacrifices and more!
- Discover the deep dark secret of your town, why it will cause worlds to collide, and decide what you will do with that knowledge.
- Take part in part-time jobs to help build relationships, and fill your wallet in the early days.
- Stop for a drink at the bar after a long day’s work to socialize. Who knows what you might learn! ( Especially on quiz-night!)
- Initial Animal List: Cows, Sheep, Goats, Chickens, Ostriches, Penguins, Llama, Horses & dogs
- Cooking & Baking variety. Lots of recipe’s and way’s to make a dish. Compete locally, regionally and nationally to become the nations best cook/baker!
ITS REALLY CUTE AND SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS IN A HARVEST MOON ESQUE GAME IS EVERYTHING I EVER NEEDED and also i hope some of the guys they listed are the bachelors bc wow excuse me lucas youre bangin
here’s the kickstarter right here they need 22,000 money please go help
FUCK YOU WALLY.
FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE.
Read from bottom to top.
Pokemon X and Y Wondertrade Christmas!
Make kids starting their new games on Christmas happy by sending them some useful Pokemon or little items! You might get a Pokemon without use for you back, but someone somewhere will be really happy about the things you sent!
No one expects you to send your precious items. Please think back to when you were young and playing the games. How precious was a rare candy to a lot of us? Or how great would it be to get an Eevee that is holding a fire or water stone and can be evolved into Flareon or Vaporeon? Make them smile and reblog if you like this idea :)
I promise not to tell you that it’s because they like you.
when the teachers call home to tell me that
you pushed them to the ground in return
I’ll take you out of school early and buy
you your favorite ice cream.
when you get older and the boys
try to touch you when you don’t want to be touched
I’ll look at you like the sun when you come home
with anger in your fists.
they all tell you not to fight fire with fire
but that is only because they are afraid of your flames.
when the boys yell after you like hyenas
you yell back, baby.
I will not teach you to be afraid of your anger
so that you look for it in others.
I will not make you be the better person
because you already are.
you wanna fight ‘em? fight ‘em.
don’t you dare apologize for the fierce love
you have for yourself
and the lengths you go to preserve it.
when the boys try to tell you to soften up
I hope you make them bleed with your edges.
I hope you remember that you are not theirs
that their disappointment in you is not yours.
when the boys come to your door with pretty words and
I hope you show them the anger in yours.
I hope you show them just how strong your mommy
thinks you are.
I hope you show them the animal they can’t always
see in their own reflection.
when the boys come with the intention of hurting you
my advice will always stay the same, my darling:
give ‘em hell.
I love this.
Words (via megannoodlesoup)
So, Penny Arcade is looking for someone willing to do FOUR incredibly difficult IT jobs, be on-call 24/7, and be pushed to their limits, but isn’t exactly willing to pay you for it!
You know, despite the fact that they are a highly successful company that rakes in a ton of money for themselves by running several massive conventions every year and had all those Kickstarters that did super well.
But hey, if you’re a fan of Penny Arcade you probably don’t mind being exploited for the chance to *gasp* appear on camera sometimes! Right, nerd? You don’t care about being paid as long as you can live out your nerd dream working at the ultimate nerd company for nerds! It’s a dream come true, right? You don’t need to get PAID for dreams!
This sickens me. They can more than afford to properly pay an IT person a decent wage, most likely two so the job isn’t so harsh on a single person!
No, no, no, no, no. SERIOUSLY, a company as big as Penny Arcade can afford far better than this, yet some poor sap will jump on the chance and be naively grateful for essentially getting dry assfucked with a sandpaper condom.
HOLD THE PHONE.
I missed a part.
"You should have no problems working in a creative and potentially offensive environment.”
Or as this guy puts it: calamityjon How else can you interpret “Sometimes offensive workplace” except “So if you’re a girl or gay or ethnic, try not to be all bitchy about it”?
And don’t even hold your fucking breath if you’re trans*, we’ve learned.
ughhhh i loathe this company
Keep digging Penny Arcade.
Oh look, more reasons to despise Penny Arcade.
PA is basically why I will never go to PAX. Shitty people run shitty companies. Who knew?